WeTrust.org is member of WeTrust Internet Research Group. WeTrust.org is a safe shopping search and directory for web sites that have secure shopping facilities. WeTrust organisation is based in UK.
Internet shopping has been growing at a phenomenal rate and is set to increase further, however, when purchasing goods over the Internet customers seek safe & secure sites, identifying these by secure logos, such as WeTrust.org.
Indeed, the main reason preventing some visitors from purchasing goods online is not recognising the security features used by sites or not trusting them. By having the WeTrust logo you could overcome this fear and enable customers who are visiting your site for the first time to feel sufficiently confident to make a purchase.
Membership of WeTrust provides the following key advantages for your business:
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Increased confidence and Trust in your site
- Increased sales
- Increased website popularity
- Low cost advertising
- Reduce marketing costs
- Excellent inter presence
As a member you will benefit from WeTrust logo and live electronic certificate provided by WeTrust.org. To be approved as a member of WeTrust.org your site must have secure shopping facilities, a digital certificate (such as Thawte, Geotrust, etc).
Your site must satisfy the following conditions:
- Your site must have a secure server with valid digital certificate so it can encrypt all customer personal information, including credit card information.
- Visitors should be able to see “https” at the start of the address bar on their browser when completing your order form page. The “s” in ?https? stands for secure.
About the WeTrust certificate
As a WeTrust.org member you will receive logos of different sizes similar to the one shown below, which you need to add to your web home page.
Once visitors to your website hover their mouse on the WeTrust logo on your web home page, your WeTrust.org membership certificate (similar to the one below) will appear.